A drop of Olive a Day Keeps the Surgeons Away!
Since ever, beautiful, glowing, healthy skin has been every woman’s wish. We know, beautiful skin means great general health, but in our modern age we do not have enough time to do the simple things to maintain our body health and best skin. Constant internal and external environmental stress can age us fast! Yup, then we go crazy spending on beauty products, surgery, laser presiders, injecting weird materials not knowing their influence on our health. We are so busy looking for results that we forget to look around us to see the natural product that nature has been offering, again, since ever! Even in ancient times women used it- it’s OLIVE OIL! If Cleopatra and Queen of Sheba were known for their beautiful skin, isn’t it enough reference for us?
If you didn’t know, let me tell you a few benefits of olive oil and olive extract:
- Olive oil contains a wide variety of valuable antioxidants, such as Hydroxytyrosol, which is thought to be the main antioxidant compound in olives, and believed to play a significant role in the many health benefits attributed to olive oil; phenol, also known as carbolic acid and phenic acid. These antioxidants help to prevent cell damage (the common pathway for cancer, aging and a variety of diseases).
- It’s a source of Vitamin A, which is important to our vision, but is also vital to other body systems and functions, as well as Vitamin E (it helps heal, repair and rejuvenate your hair, skin, fingernails and organs).
- It will help moisturize your body inside and out, and protect you from harmful free radicals.
- It is gentle on the digestive system and has been known to sooth ulcers. The ingredients activate bile secretion and the release of pancreatic hormones naturally.
- Promotes a healthy heart. The oil has a high concentration of monounsaturated fats. These are the good fats your body needs, boosting HDL “good” cholesterol, and decreasing LDL, the “bad” cholesterol.
- Reduces the effect of an oncogene. In laymen’s terms, this is the gene that will turn a healthy cell into a cancer cell. Studies have shown when a tablespoon of olive oil is taken daily it greatly decreases the risk of developing certain types of cancer.
- It is a known blood sugar controller, making it very beneficial for diabetics.
External Benefits for Your Skin!
- Apart from containing strong antioxidants, the body’s major defense against free radicals and oxidative stress, the oil is also hypoallergenic, in other words causes fewer allergic reactions, making it perfect for any skin type. It will improve the elasticity– the ability of your skin to stretch and then return to its normal state afterward.
- When skin is dry, chapped, irritated the oil can be applied to your face, hands and feet, focusing on dry spots such as heels and elbows.
Depending on your needs you can pick an organic olive essence cream that will work for you. Here are some of my picks:
· Organic Antioxidant DMAE 24K Gold anti-aging cream renowned for its face-lifting qualities. It firms, tightens, and tones sagging, fatigued skin.
· Olive Essence® Organic Hand Cream will help protect your hands while making them look and feel younger. It will protect your skin against eczema, psoriasis, etc.
· Olive Essence® Organic Velvet Foot Nutrient is formulated for quick absorption to soothe parched feet and protect them from drying and roughness.
· Olive Essence® Organic Body Butter will revive dry, tired skin and bring it to a luxuriously soft, silky condition. It will rescue the skin from harsh daily irritants such as sun, wind, hard water, and environmental pollutants.
· Olive Essence® Organic Healing 24K Gold Nutrient has amino acids to help the skin recover from free-radicals and environmental stress caused by pollution, sun, malnutrition, and other environmental toxins.
· Olive Essence® Organic Peptide Complex 24K Gold anti-aging cream is an optimum defense system against premature aging. Its unique oxygenated delivery system facilitates a timed-release distribution of ingredients through the use of high oxygen levels.
· Olive Essence® Organic Eye Lift Serum with 24K Gold blends olive juice with hydrolyzed elastin, hyaluronic acid, essential oils, and plant extracts to nourish the eye area for a well-rested, refreshed look with minimized fine lines and wrinkles.
· Olive Essence® Organic Facial Peel with 24K Gold is a safe anti-agingpeel that gently penetrates the skin to help renew skin cells for an appearance that looks relaxed and rejuvenated.
Remember, you can’t stop the time, but you can control aging. Be healthy and make the right choices.