A drop of Olive a Day Keeps the Surgeons Away!
Since ever, beautiful, glowing, healthy skin has been every woman’s wish. We know, beautiful skin means great general health, but in our modern age we do not have enough time to do the simple things to maintain our body health and best skin. Constant internal and external environmental stress can age us fast! Yup, then we go crazy spending on beauty products, surgery, laser presiders, injecting weird materials not knowing their influence on our health. We are so busy looking for results that we forget to look around us to see the natural product that nature has been offering, again, since ever! Even in ancient times women used it- it’s OLIVE OIL! If Cleopatra and Queen of Sheba were known for their beautiful skin, isn’t it enough reference for us?
If you didn’t know, let me tell you a few benefits of olive oil and olive extract:
- Olive oil contains a wide variety of valuable antioxidants, such as Hydroxytyrosol, which is thought to be the main antioxidant compound in olives, and believed to play a significant role in the many health benefits attributed to olive oil; phenol, also known as carbolic acid and phenic acid. These antioxidants help to prevent cell damage (the common pathway for cancer, aging and a variety of diseases).
- It’s a source of Vitamin A, which is important to our vision, but is also vital to other body systems and functions, as well as Vitamin E (it helps heal, repair and rejuvenate your hair, skin, fingernails and organs).
- It will help moisturize your body inside and out, and protect you from harmful free radicals.
- It is gentle on the digestive system and has been known to sooth ulcers. The ingredients activate bile secretion and the release of pancreatic hormones naturally.
- Promotes a healthy heart. The oil has a high concentration of monounsaturated fats. These are the good fats your body needs, boosting HDL “good” cholesterol, and decreasing LDL, the “bad” cholesterol.
- Reduces the effect of an oncogene. In laymen’s terms, this is the gene that will turn a healthy cell into a cancer cell. Studies have shown when a tablespoon of olive oil is taken daily it greatly decreases the risk of developing certain types of cancer.
- It is a known blood sugar controller, making it very beneficial for diabetics.
External Benefits for Your Skin!
- Apart from containing strong antioxidants, the body’s major defense against free radicals and oxidative stress, the oil is also hypoallergenic, in other words causes fewer allergic reactions, making it perfect for any skin type. It will improve the elasticity– the ability of your skin to stretch and then return to its normal state afterward.
- When skin is dry, chapped, irritated the oil can be applied to your face, hands and feet, focusing on dry spots such as heels and elbows.
Depending on your needs you can pick an organic olive essence cream that will work for you. Here are some of my picks:
· Olive Essence® Organic Body Butter will revive dry, tired skin and bring it to a luxuriously soft, silky condition. It will rescue the skin from harsh daily irritants such as sun, wind, hard water, and environmental pollutants.
Remember, you can’t stop the time, but you can control aging. Be healthy and make the right choices.
Check out Organic Olive Essence from Spa De Soleil; an amazing anti-aging skin care line formulated around the ancient secret medicinal benefits of olive oil and nature’s most precious minerals. Certified organic, 100% natural and 100% effective!
Get Organic Olive Essence and more- Deals all week long on www.homespacollection.com– your one stop skin care shop; a secure, consumer friendly website offering products for all skin types and conditions. Are you looking for Anti-Aging products, Certified Organic Skin Care, 100% Natural Skin Care Products for Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Acne, Dry Skin or Sensitive Skin, Bath Products, Body Products, Sun Care? We have it all… and more!
This versatile oil is known around the world for its internal health benefits. Most commonly used for cooking, olive oil is more than just a salad dressing and has been used for thousands of years as a beauty enhancer. It is said to have been used by Cleopatra “the most beautiful woman in the world”, as well as Sophia Loren and Julia Roberts. So why is it more people don’t seem to use it?
Rena Revivo, the founder of Organic Olive Essence, says, “With science, comes ‘new’ breakthroughs and new things constantly available on the market. The problem with some scientifically-engineered ingredients is that they are not always safe.”
Well, why not use something that is safe and proven effective? Especially something that already has thousands of years to back up its claims. Olive oil is a very effective moisturizer because its properties are similar to the oil the body already produces, making it easy for the body to absorb and utilize. Olive oil is high in polyphenols (natural anti-oxidants) that help the skin resist fine lines, wrinkles and sagging. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial which calms skin and helps defend against bacteria, making it a wonderful choice topically.
Remember, what you put on your skin is absorbed into the blood stream and utilized by the body, so why not use something that has both external and internal benefits.
Organic Olive Oil is one of the many beneficial ingredients in the Organic Olive Essence line, try some and enjoy smooth glowing skin in no time!