- Olive oil contains a wide variety of valuable antioxidants, such as Hydroxytyrosol, which is thought to be the main antioxidant compound in olives, and believed to play a significant role in the many health benefits attributed to olive oil; phenol, also known as carbolic acid and phenic acid. These antioxidants help to prevent cell damage (the common pathway for cancer, aging and a variety of diseases).
- It’s a source of Vitamin A, which is important to our vision, but is also vital to other body systems and functions, as well as Vitamin E (it helps heal, repair and rejuvenate your hair, skin, fingernails and organs).
- It will help moisturize your body inside and out, and protect you from harmful free radicals.
- It is gentle on the digestive system and has been known to sooth ulcers. The ingredients activate bile secretion and the release of pancreatic hormones naturally.
- Promotes a healthy heart. The oil has a high concentration of monounsaturated fats. These are the good fats your body needs, boosting HDL “good” cholesterol, and decreasing LDL, the “bad” cholesterol.
- Reduces the effect of an oncogene. In laymen’s terms, this is the gene that will turn a healthy cell into a cancer cell. Studies have shown when a tablespoon of olive oil is taken daily it greatly decreases the risk of developing certain types of cancer.
- It is a known blood sugar controller, making it very beneficial for diabetics.
- Apart from containing strong antioxidants, the body’s major defense against free radicals and oxidative stress, the oil is also hypoallergenic, in other words causes fewer allergic reactions, making it perfect for any skin type. It will improve the elasticity– the ability of your skin to stretch and then return to its normal state afterward.
- When skin is dry, chapped, irritated the oil can be applied to your face, hands and feet, focusing on dry spots such as heels and elbows.
Certified Organic Olive Essence now available at select Whole Food Markets as well as http://www.homespacollection.com/.
Whole Foods Market Arroyo, Pasadena:
465 South Arroyo Parkway Pasadena, CA 91105
Whole Foods Market West Los Angeles:
11666 National Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90064
And more store locations to come.
Need help deciding which Organic Olive Essence skin care products are right for you? Find your skin care concern below.
Excessive Dry Skin or in need of a well-penetrating Night Cream? Try Organic Essence Olive Gold Peptide Complex. The intensive, nourishing agents provide hours of moisturizing benefits, thanks to powerful antioxidants that restrain the effects of free-radical damage and premature aging. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-gold-peptide-complex-8
Slight redness? Try Organic Essence Olive Gold Healing Nutrient. Combines olive juice, fruit extracts, and rich amino acids to help the skin recover from free-radicals and environmental stress caused by pollution, sun, malnutrition, and other environmental toxins. Will help calm, and restore the skins natural pigment and moisture. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-gold-healing-nutrient-9
Normal to Dry Skin? Try Organic Olive Essence Gold Facial Day Moisturizer as a part of your every day skin care routine. This unique, gentle organic day moisturizer pampers skin with natural, nourishing extracts and vitamins to promote soft, smooth skin that is well-hydrated. Works well on all skin types. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-gold-facial-peel-6
Fine lines, wrinkles? Try Organic Olive Essence Gold Antioxidant DMAE. Renowned for its face-lifting qualities, DMAE firms, tightens, and tones sagging, fatigued skin. The visible effects of DMAE Cream are quickly noticeable. Research shows that DMAE helps slow the natural aging process. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-gold-antioxidant-dmae-4
In need of a gentle peel? Try Organic Olive Essence Gold Facial Peel. A safe anti-aging peel that gently penetrates the skin to help renew skin cells. Top with Organic Olive Essence Gold Peptide Complex or Organic Olive Essence Gold Facial Day Moisturizer for maximum soft, smooth results. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-gold-facial-peel-6
In need of an eye fix? Who doesn’t! Try Organic Olive Essence Gold Eyelift Serum to nourish the eye area for a well-rested, refreshed look with minimized fine lines and wrinkles. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-gold-eyelift-serum-7
Dry hands? Try Organic Olive Essence Hand Cream. This lush nutrient-rich hand cream is packed with natural shea butter, jojoba seed oil, and healing aloe to help restore your hands to their original youthful appearance and texture. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-hand-cream-3
Parched Feet? Try Organic Olive Essence Velvet Foot Nutrient. This organic foot lotion is formulated for quick absorption to soothe parched feet and protect them from drying and roughness. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-velvet-foot-nutrient-11
In need of a good body lotion? Try Organic Olive Essence Body Lotion. This Organic Body Butter revives dry, tired skin and brings it to a luxuriously soft, silky condition. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-body-butter-10
Even the body needs good exfoliation! Try Organic Olive Essence Velvet Body Scrub. Soft and gentle, this scrub removes impurities on the body’s surface to reveal skin that is smooth, healthy, and refreshed. http://www.homespacollection.com/olive-essence-organic-velvet-body-scrub-12